CONSENT TO PERSONAL DATA PROCESSING
You hereby grant your consent to DUCA DEL COSMA CZECH s.r.o., with its registered office at Vysoké Popovice 251 664 84 Vysoké Popovice, Czech Republic, Company ID No.: 06486819 (hereinafter only the “Controller”) in the sense of the Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) 2016/679 dated 27 April 2016 on the protection of private individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (hereinafter only the “Regulation”) to process the following personal data:
- name and surname;
- telephone number;
- other personal data necessary to fulfil the determined purpose.
The personal data will be processed only in the scope and for the purpose necessary:
- to receive and address requests based on the contact forms,
- to receive and address demands and orders of the services and products of the Company, and
- in the case of other requests of visitors to www.sebimoto.com website.
These details shall be processed by the Controller for a maximum of 3 years.
Consent to the personal data processing may be withdrawn at any time in writing, e.g. by sending an email to address or by sending a letter to the contact details of DUCA DEL COSMA CZECH s.r.o., Vysoké Popovice 251 664 84 Vysoké Popovice, Czech Republic.
The personal data processing is performed by the Controller; a third party is only provided with data necessary to perform their purpose (e.g. the carrier must be given the name, address and telephone to deliver the order from the e-shop).
The personal data are provided voluntarily, they are accurate and true.
The personal data may be accessed by the authorised employees only.
Please note that according to the Personal Data Protection Act, you have the right to:
- withdraw your consent at any time;
- request from us the information with which we process your personal data;
- request from us an explanation concerning the personal data processing;
- request from us access to these data and to have them updated or rectified;
- request from us the erasure of the personal data;
- in case of any doubt concerning the observance of the obligations related to personal data processing, please contact us or the Office for Personal Data Protection.
In Brno, 16 January 2019